30 May 2008

First Cheque From Clixsense.com




I received my first cheque from ClixSense yesterday. It's not much. Amount $8.01 after deducted $3.00 shipment fee. I set my minimum payment to $10.00 cause I want to make sure that they really pay. After receiving my first payment, I will set the minimum payment to the higher level to avoid loss of the shipment fee.









For those who never heard about this PTC program, ClixSense is a program that will pay you to view their webpages for minimum 30 seconds. The income you earn may varies from minimum $0.01 up to $5.00 for 1 webpage, it is paid directly to you every month. And there is no charge to register.

Refer others to ClixSense and earn even more. All ClixSense members are automatically enrolled in the ClixSense free affiliate program. You earn 10% of the revenues collected from your referrals. For a limited time you will be paid $5 for anyone who you refer to ClixSense who upgrades their account to a "Premium" member account.

So, no more doubt. It's been proved, I got paid. And it's free, join today by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...